cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW self harm

I havent had urges like this in a long time. It's so frustrating after thinking I'll never go back to it. Fml
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

That must be really tough @redhead, I'm so sorry things are so difficult for you at the moment Smiley Sad Here for you xx
Highlighted

@annabethxchase thanks
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

It's understandable to feel frustrated @redhead but I think you did a really brave thing by reaching out last night too so please don't forget that Heart

@Erin-RO i still hurt myself yesterday though.

Just went for a walk to try and calm down. Didn't help. F my stupid fucking life. Maybe I should sh again
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

You absolutely should not @redhead it will only make you feel worse and yesterday was yesterday, let's focus on the here and now. 

I think right now it's so important to try and focus on engaging in some positive coping strategies. I know going for a walk didn't make much of a difference tonight but what are some other helpful strategies that you've used in the past?

Netflix or Xbox are other go to strategies for me. But I don't know if I can be bothered. I might call lifeline however.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@Erin-ROlifeline was useless. 

Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hey @redhead I'm sorry you didn't find lifeline helpful, I've just made a small edit to your last post and sent you an email Heart

In a lot of pain, i really hope my self harm isnt getting infected. 

i feel so worthless rn. i want to curl up and cry, I wish I was allowed KHL or another regular phone counselling service. my face-to-face counsellor is away for another 2 weeks and today my catch up with my case manager felt weird. i just wish i could talk to someone and have them tell me its all going to be ok. 

Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire