cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW self harm

I'm so sorry @redhead, things sound really hard for you right now. Sorry if you've already answered this question but why aren't you allowed to talk to helplines? 

giphy (2).gif

*hugs*

@redhead That sounds awful! Do you think you need medical attention right now? 

@annabethxchase I'm too old for khl and eheadspace. And no other helpline as far as I'm aware has regular counsellors.

@TOM-RO I cleaned and redressed the sh. I don't need medical attention.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

doesn’t khl go up to age 25 ? @redhead im pretty sure they do so you can x does scbs do regular counsellors ?

@litgym when I turned 25 my khl counsellor told me we had to finish up.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

oh that’s very weird, i would think you could last till before you turn 26 hmmm :/ 

@redhead I'm sorry you're feeling worthless that's not a good place to be emotionally at all. It's hard with the age restriction but also even harder to finish up from a loss perspective. Change is hard for a lot of us

@TOM-RO I finished up with them a while ago but with all the on here about khl makes me miss them.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

I just realised I only have 3 and a half months remaining on RO :'( what the he'll am I meant to do without everyone here.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead You still have us for short while! I know you've been such an asset on the forum and have supported so many people. Don't forget to continue gather and diversify your supports, you have more strength than what you might think. I've seen the wisdom you share. Sometimes it's the hardest thing to give that to ourselves.