cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW self harm

how is the walk @redhead? do you have any plans for when you get there?

Hey @redhead sounds like you're having a tough night. Can you confirm if you're able to keep safe? Heart

@Lan-RO probably not
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redheadI'm going to send you an email so please keep a look out Heart

Highlighted

I'm so fucking angry. I turn up to ED asking for help and the psych reg just says it's all in my head, the aliens aren't real, I'm not going to hurt myself and they can't help me.

Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hi @redhead that must be so frustrating, particularly when you had the courage to go and ask for help too. I really feel for you Smiley Sad I had to edit the last part of your post as per Community Guidelines. I'm going to send you an email Heart

I'm sorry @redhead, for what it's worth, I'm very glad you did. Your psych didn't sound very supportive Smiley Sad Do you think your safe today

@annabethxchase I'm currently in ED, my CM booked an outpatient appointment for this arvo and I'll be here until then.
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

Hi @redhead,

I am just catching up on your posts from last night- it sounds like it has been a really tough evening for you Heart We are really proud of you reaching out for support from the ED and your CM- it takes so much courage to take that step to seek supports from your networks Heart We encourage you to keep talking to your treating team in the hospital and your CM if you need support today. 

Just sending you a quick email Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

Things are really hard atm. I'm trying distractions and waiting for my CM to call.
Might do some colouring if the voices will let me.

Any other hints would be great
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire