cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW self harm

the strength you’ve shown and the support and guidance you’ve shared on here will live on @redhead@TOM-RO is right on the money!

change can be hard and is something we all struggle with, diversifying you’re supports now in preparation might make the transition more gentle

Ps @redhead just wanna chime in and remind you how strong you are!

Checking in, no matter how hard things have been is not an easy thing AND supporting other members around the forum at the same time

Relapse is difficult, but a lapse doesn’t undo all the progress you’ve made. Recovery isn’t straight forward and has it speed bumps.

Thanks @linkinpark13 your support means a lot.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

how are you feeling today @redhead?

@linkinpark13 today's been a bit better, I was really anxious about physio today considering my recent self harm but it tired put ok. And this evening I have magic the gathering in town. 

Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead I'm glad you've had a better day today so far! Enjoy your evening! Smiley Happy

@redhead I hope you have a good time at your magic the gathering event tonight! I’m really glad to see (in your other thread) that your physio was so kind, and huge congratulations to you for going to the appointment even though you were anxious, that shows so much strength and courage! Heart

I’m so glad to hear @redhead!

This evening sounds like it will be a fun relaxing time, I hope you enjoy yourself!

Lifeline called the police on me so now I'm in emergency on an order Smiley Sad
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

oh no Smiley Sad it is for the best though if you were unsafeHeart