cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW the past is still hurting me so much

Thank you @dog_lover94 and @xXLexi_Lou122Xx.

I'm not feeling brilliant... I have a cold and my body hurts for no reason.

I'm going to have to have a bath soon-ish as well. Not looking forward to the flashbacks at all.. just thinking about it's making me feel sick. 

I'm with you on that one @Tiny_leaf. I think I just caught a second cold from one of my siblings...
My body only hurts because I went to the gym on Monday, so now I have sore arms from doing too heavy weights on the chest press! :/

How did you go with your bath?
Flashbacks are horrifying things. I hated them too, when I got them. Now I see one, but it doesn't affect me... Weird...

I better get ready for school...
I'll talk later, okay?

//Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible"//

@Tiny_leaf
I'm really really glad that you can feel safe and open here Smiley Happy
That's right, we would never judge you Heart

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx ugh... colds suck.. I'm gonna have to see if I can ride a horse properly with one in a bit. I hope school's been okay for you!

And honestly I just put it off again... the memories are too much.

If my first case manager had done her freaking job before half that stuff happened I might not even have those specific memories. Smiley Mad

Right now I kinda wish the whole organization would pay for the costs of the anti-psychotics I didn't need, tutoring to make up for the massive amount of school I missed as a result, the psychology sessions I need to undo their damage and to do their original job, and a service dog to help me deal with the fallout from the whole bloody thing, but they wouldn't even "pay" me an apology so I think that them paying to fix even some of the stuff they've broken is pretty much impossible...

I swear the whole stupid thing is staffed by a group of badly programmed robots who don't give a f***. 

It really does suck, hey... I also wish people would do their jobs from the start, then particular things wouldn't of happened to me, too.

It's official, I am really close to losing my voice. At least I can "shout" online... :/
I'm finding it really hard to not talk, but I kinda have to...

Anyways, I know how you feel.
But the past is honestly in the past...
I'm sorry that it's been tough for you. But life is supposed to be hard. We wouldn't learn anything if life was easy.

That's all I can say right now, sorry. I don't really know how to help right now.
I'm here for you tho. Smiley Happy

//Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible"//

Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I've learnt too much then...

But thank you for being here.

You're welcome @Tiny_leaf. I just want to help, but I'm in a little bit of a bad time too.

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx that's okay, there's no pressure to help if you don't feel able to.

Thank you @Tiny_leaf.
Do you feel like doing some self-care tonight?
I think I'm due for some self-care.
What do you think?