cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW the past is still hurting me so much

@WheresMySquishy thank you. 

I'm lucky in that mine only lasted a few minutes, but it was a very bad few minutes... not enjoyable at all. 

@Tiny_leaf I always call my cat my kitten! She'll always be a kitten to me. Oh gosh, dental stuff is so hard with kittehs, my lil gal was so super groggy after she had her teeth cleaned. I hope both your lil ones are doing better? I'm glad you're not feeling dizzy anymore, it sucks to feel off kilter. How are you doing otherwise?

@MisoBear did you just change your image thing, or had I just not noticed it before? I love it!!

And yes, both of my kittens are doing a lot better. There's been no new accidents from my little girl (who's currently begging dad for ice cream Smiley Tongue), and my little boy's recovered now.

I just got back from an incredibly stressful and noisy restaurant, but I'm doing better now that I'm at home. 

That's awesome to hear that both your kittens are doing much better @Tiny_leaf!

How are you going today?

I'm so glad your kittens are better @Tiny_leaf !
That sounded like a stressful time!
How are you today?

Hi @Esperanza67 and @missep.

I'm a bit exhausted honestly... 

For the last week-ish and probably next week as well I've been having at least one appointment/ activity every day. 

Plus my brother's been sick, my kittens need attention but the attention must be perfectly balanced between them, and I'm starting to eat less so I need to work on that.

And... then preparing for an NDIS meeting (working with them is literally harder than herding cats) and trying to book an appointment with my gp and explain in a non-hostile way that either he does his job or I find another doctor. Smiley Frustrated

Can't wait till I've got a day just to relax, but until then I've got the forums, a heap of dumb online games, and some chocolate. Oh, plus hedgehog gifs:

Related image

@WheresMySquishy is it alright if I ask for advice about something? 

Hi @Tiny_leaf
That really does sound like there's a lot on your plate!
When's your next day off/time to relax?
Haha I love the hedgehog gifs!!
Highlighted

@missep hmm...... If I'm really lucky it'll be Monday or maybe Thursday.

Though it might only be in the holidays when I'm on the other side of Australia..

Argghh weird bad flashbacks don't like them can anyone help??