Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW the past is still hurting me so much

Anyone?

Hey there @Tiny_leaf.
I don't want to be the person who has to say this, but if you need urgent support, please contact KHL or Headspace. Even though there are other people online, they won't respond straight away.

Anyways,
I know what you mean, with those flashbacks. Can you maybe try and do some self-care to possibly calm down? I think you're a bit overwhelmed...

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I'm safe and honestly KHL would take longer to respond...

But yeah, I get why you say that.

I am and have been doing self care, but the flashbacks are still there. They won't go away...

hiya @Tiny_leaf i'm around to talk if you'd like to Smiley Happy but i would definitely second @xXLexi_Lou122Xx in recommending a crisis chat/hotline if you need immediate support, but I'm here to chat when I can Smiley Happy

What kind of things have you been trying for self care @Tiny_leaf ? Smiley Happy

@linkinpark13 @xXLexi_Lou122Xx I just spent a while outside, I'm feeling slightly better. 

Ah i'm so happy to hear @Tiny_leaf Smiley Happy I find going for walks outside helps clear my head too

What do you have planned for the rest of your night?

@linkinpark13 trying to make myself eat, then probably working on something I need for an appointment that's coming up. Not much really. 

@Tiny_leaf  Sorry for the late reply! I got another volunteering position and went to the training, so today so I had to sleep early. Sure, what is it? Smiley Happy

hey @Tiny_leaf I'm here chat as well if you'd like