cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW the past is still hurting me so much

That's okay @Tiny_leaf. Just doing what I thought was right, as I went and posted more when I should've sought out other support. Which wouldn't of been helpful anyway, but you know how it goes.

I'm here for a bit too, if you need to chat.

I know that feeling of flashbacks still being there, even when you're distracting yourself. I honestly wish I could make it all disappear for you, but I'm afraid that's out of my human abilities...

@WheresMySquishy that sounds cool!

And it was about an upcoming appointment but right now I'm not okay enough to talk about it properly sorry....

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx you mean... you mean that you're not a unicorn?? Smiley Tongue

Actually I can kinda imagine you as a unicorn for some reason....

@not-an-otter thank you.

It's hard to talk about the actual flashbacks without breaking the guidelines though... 

Lol.
I-I... I'm still a unicorn, right??!!

I imagine you as a Tiny Leaf human for some reason... Smiley Tongue

@Tiny_leaf it's completely fine if you don't want to talk about some things and I'm really proud of you for considering the guidelines before you posted somethingHeart

@Tiny_leaf  That's okay! I'm sorry that you're not feeling too great. Smiley Sad

I had an appointment myself yesterday with the second ophthalmologist. He wants to do more aggressive treatment than my other one. So now in addition to the eye drops I was on before, I now have to have prescription drops and ointment with every meal and at night. And I also have to take a really disgusting tablet. He said that depending on the way in which I respond to the new treatment, he will consider whether to do surgery or put me on treatments with more side effects. It's pretty annoying but luckily it will hopefully be a short term 'trial' kind of thing.

@Tiny_leaf
is there something we could do right now to help you cope with the flashbacks? or if there is something else you want to chat about?

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx yes, yes you are.

Related image

@WheresMySquishy that sucks... I'm lucky in that my tablets are tasteless..

Are you able/ allowed to wrap it up in cheese or dip it in chocolate or something? (actually maybe don't dip the tablets in chocolate.... the cheese thing might work if you're allowed food with it though)

And @not-an-otter @xXLexi_Lou122Xx I think the flashbacks have stopped now.... it's now just dealing with all of the stupid feelings that came up after it..

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf if you are trying to deal with some negative emotions I would recommend trying some deep breathing or meditation to help you feel relaxed and able to reflect on these emotions instead of having to feel them if that makes sense