cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW the past is still hurting me so much

@WheresMySquishy I thought so too.. Smiley Sad

But there's still the possibility that they were genuinely trying to help. I'm going to hope that's the case, since it doesn't really make much difference now anyway.

Highlighted

Hey @Tiny_leaf I just wanted to check in with how your going right now?

@Andrea-RO no need to apologize I know that occasionally advertisers will pop up here... (which, by the way, you guys seem to sort out really quickly - I'm a little impressed!)

I think the weirdest one I've seen was for wallpaper or something like that, because clearly wallpaper's hugely tempting to many 12-25 year olds Smiley Tongue

@not-an-otter thanks for checking in. Smiley Happy I'm doing a lot better now (yay!!)

@Tiny_leaf   I've seen some inappropriate posts slip through but I think that the spam control is pretty good around here compared to some other sites I've seen.

Haha! They sure seem to know their target audience. Smiley LOL

@not-an-otter responding to your earlier post (I knew there was something I'd forgotten); I'm starting to learn more about health professionals, I think I've learnt how to pick out people like CM within a few meetings. It's hard though, so many health professionals are dodgy and I have terrible luck....

Flashbacks tend to happen more with certain places/ things, so fortunately I don't have to worry so much about people being triggers - just about them causing new issues...

@WheresMySquishy yeah, it's pretty good. I get the feeling it's actual people making those accounts and posts rather than robots, which probably makes it harder to sort automatically. 

I'm just glad we don't get those ridiculous  "Private Detective BobSmith helped me uncover a cheating ex!! Mr BobSmith is the best!!!" messages by someone called Definitely Not BobSmith...

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx @linkinpark13 @not-an-otter @WheresMySquishy @Andrea-RO (wow there's a fair few of you)

Thank you for helping me out earlier. The flashbacks and the effects of them are pretty much gone now, so yay!!

But yeah, thank you all again, it really made a difference.

Glad your feeling better now @Tiny_leaf Heart

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM A UNICORN!!!!

You're welcome @Tiny_leaf. We all just want to support you, and help you feel okay!

//Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible"//