Did you mean: 

Re: TW the past is still hurting me so much

@Tiny_leaf  I'm glad that you're feeling better Heart

giphy

@WheresMySquishy @xXLexi_Lou122Xx @not-an-otter thank you all again Heart

Also, I love the penguins!!! 

@WheresMySquishy could I please ask for some advice about a (hopefully) upcoming doctor's appointment? 

No problem @Tiny_leaf. Here for you!

Thank you @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Smiley Happy

No problem @Tiny_leaf Smiley Happy

I'm in so much pain I can't walk and can barely stand and I tried to ask mum for help and she came up to me and I thought she might help or ask if I needed anything or show any signs of caring; but she looked at me like I was just.. an inconvenience for needing any help from her and started lecturing me about exercise because it helped her recover from a specific injury she got decades ago which resulted in a specific type of nerve damage and isn't even close to what I have and she was ignoring everything I tried to say and I asked how I was meant to exercise if I couldn't even stand but she wouldn't listen and got angry with me for not agreeing so now I'm upset as well as in pain and I now have an awful cold because my brother apparently has the hygiene of a dung beetle

Aww... I'm so sorry @Tiny_leaf!
I honestly wish I could make it all go away for you. The pain, the unfairness, the anger, everything. It isn't fair.
What do you think you need right now?

Here for you.

//Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible"//

@Tiny_leaf   I'm so sorry that you're in so much pain. Smiley Sad Are there any things that have made the pain better in the past? Sometimes, your mood can make pain better or worse, so if there are no physical things that can make it better, you could try doing some self care or mindfulness.

Kind of reminds me of that Pilates doctor I saw who told me that she had the same thing I had from a car accident and was 'cured' by doing the treatment she wanted me to do, as if that was the same as my repetitive strain injury from excessive typing.

Colds on top of pain are so annoying. Smiley Sad

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx @WheresMySquishy I don''t know.. warmth helps but I might have a fever so I'm not even sure how warm/ cold I am.. I don't know what I have but it's nasty..