Re: TW the past is still hurting me so much

Here's the link: https://www.hoodamath.com/games/escape.html

There's a whole heap of them.

Thanks. I'll have a look!

//Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible"//

Welp.
I did the first one with the walk through...
I better head to bed now. I think I have another dizzy spell coming on.

Goodnight @Tiny_leaf.
//Nothing is impossible. The word itself says "I'm Possible"//

Goodnight @xXLexi_Lou122Xx, I hope you feel better soon. 

And the walk-throughs don't really work on my computer, so I just get frustrated, give up and come back like 1000 times. Smiley Tongue

Lol!
I have to keep trying those ones.
Idk why they work on mine, but it's a gaming laptop. So maybe that's why?
idk...
Anyways, how are you feeling today?

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx yeah, plus my computer isn't always brilliant at.. well, working..

And my day so far has involved waking up covered in cat pee, then later the worst dizziness I've ever felt in my life for no apparent reason (I did not know it was possible to feel that dizzy... nothing stayed still until I'd spent a while leaning over a toilet bowl), a headache, cat spew (yay), force feeding a cat antibiotics, a very blocked nose, and a worse than usual fight with my brother. So.. not great honestly... but I did get tacos for dinner, so I have that.

How about you?

Sorry to hear that @Tiny_leaf
It sounds like you went through a lot yesterday, I hope the tacos made you feel a bit better.
Is today a bit better for you?

@Tiny_leaf Tacos always make my day better, haha! Sounds like it was a rough one for you. I know I definitely feel off when my little one (cat) is sick. Animals are so important, my kitteh is like my baby. Is there something, in particular, that might have made you feel that dizzy? How are you feeling today?

@missep @MisoBear Yeah, today's been much better.

One of my kittens (okay... cats...) has recently had dental surgery that he's still recovering from, and the other kitten's been feeling neglected and peeing everywhere as a result, but I think everything's starting to settle down now. The surgery-cat has finished his last lot of antibiotics, and the peeing-cat is getting more attention again. 

And I think the cold I had was affecting my ears, which seemed to be affecting my balance. All I know is that it was very uncomfortable, but it hasn't happened again. 

@Tiny_leaf  Oh no! Vertigo is the worst! Smiley Sad I think I have had a similar experience. In my first year of high school, I got sick with lots of viral and bacterial infections and couldn't really recover from them. Then one day, I went to get out of bed when suddenly the room started spinning and I fell down. I couldn't walk or do anything except lie on the couch for the rest of the day. Every time I moved my head, I threw up. I think it was something called labyrinthitis but I'm not sure. The worst part was that I had to miss out on going to the zoo. Smiley Sad The next day, I felt better though.

I hope you can feel better. It's so unpleasant. Heart