Re: TW trying to cope with too much

@MB95 they are Holly and Rory

Aww!! What type of dog is she?

I'm going to get some lambchop rasboras and a betta fish

Image result for lambchop rasboraImage result for betta

Highlighted

Aww, I love their names!! 😍😍

She's a kelpie cross.. I'll see if I can find a photo and add it down the bottom for you 😊

Those fish look cool! I'm glad you added photos because I honestly wouldn't have had a single clue what they looked like otherwise 😂 When are you going to get them? And will the fish tank be one for your room? Or like a whole house one to share? Exciting!! 

Here she is.. she gets crazy excited whenever she hears the word 'walk' 😂😂

Screenshot_20191228-000659.png

Highlighted

@MB95 aww.. what a good girl!!

I'll get them as soon as the tank's ready, idk when that'll be though...

It'll be mine to look after, but will live in the dining room where everyone can see it.

Highlighted

That's exciting! 😊

I don't know about you but sometimes having responsibilities to look after someone or something makes me feel like I have a purpose, which I often find helps improve my mood. So I hope it is able to do the same for you! ❤

You'll have to keep me posted on how it is all progressing!! 

Highlighted

@MB95 that's exactly what I'm hoping for, or at least that feeding them will remind me to eat...

Definitely! I'm super excited about it!!

Highlighted

That's such a wonderful idea! Hopefully it works it's magic for you!! 😊

Please do keep me posted, you'll have to share some photos of them once you've got them too - I'm excited for you! 

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  That is though about your family. Also about the fish are these the first fish you have ever had? Have you looked after tropical fish before? I have 2 large fish tanks and have both gold fish and tropical fish (neon tetras and peppered Cory doras) I am planning on getting a dwarf goruami once I get back from uni and I can be there more too look after it. Make sure you have cycled the tank before you start or the fish have a high chance of not making it. Also tropical fish are kind of hard to look after so if you haven’t had fish before I would recommend a gold fish first as they are easier to care for.

@MB95  Cute dog I have a toy poodle 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 I love cories, they're adorable! I was kinda thinking of getting some but I think the gravel in my tank might hurt their noses, and I don't want to overcrowd the tank..

My tank's about halfway through being cycled, just need to remove the excess food dad put in... (he forgot that he was feeding bacteria and not a whale shark Smiley Tongue)

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf  cool. over crowding can be a big issue, I have a gravel that is super small and looks almost like sand but isn’t sand. They are very cute though and love to sit in a big group and are very social. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 That sounds adorable!!