cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

@Tiny_leaf You had a very interesting thought train! I dont think about those things.. I just think about dying, what people would think, what would happen to me and others, why I should etc.

And why does it have to go for like a week?! Thanks ❤️

@Maddy-RO do you have a cold? I have a cold.. I hope you get better soon! And I hope the tea and OJ is helping!
Thank you so much ❤️
Tell me what shakira said 😂 thanks xx

@queenP are you on right now?

@Bananatime04 I swear NAPLAN's just there to be difficult..

My class trialed the online version last year, so I had to do it an extra time..

The options for gender were "I'm a boy" "I'm a girl" and "I'd rather not say". Like,

a) Why does it matter

b) I'd be happy to say if I was given the option 

I'm weird though and enjoy shading in bubbles, so it was good for that. 

@Tiny_leaf I had the writing one today.. ugh
I loved shading in bubbles too! But now it’s all online 😭😭
But seriously what is it for? Is it for academic results for Australia?? It’s literally pointless in my opinion

@Bananatime04 noooo... they took away the only good bit!!

And yeah, basically an overall assessment on everyone's maths and English skills. Apparently the results are in some way meaningful.

Even though it changes the way people are taught in the lead up to it, exam stress changes the results, some people get more preparation time if they're sick, and now computer quality and skills also affects the marks.

Plus deaf people can't really do the whole listen to then spell a word thing and blind people will miss out on any questions involving a diagram, so that part of the population won't get complete results.

But y'know.. who cares about statistical validity... lets just freak out as many students as we can...

Haha @Tiny_leaf I just need to get through like 3 more tests and then it’s all over for me!!!! Can’t wait for it to finish!
I’m really tired and idk why so I’m gonna go to sleep now.. goodnight x

Goodnight @Bananatime04, I hope it all goes well!!

Highlighted

I have had such a bad day today and now I have to go to gymnastics training.. I just wanted to ask can someone please be here when I get back? I really need to talk to someone.. I finish at 7pm 😢

@Bananatime04 I don't think I'll be back from riding by then (I think I'm three hours behind you?)..

I should be back by your 8pm though. If no one else is there when you get back, do your best to hold on and I'll be back as soon as I can.