cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

More down I think.. 

Highlighted

Hello @Tiny_leaf and @Bananatime04 

Long time no speak. How are you two going? It seems like you two are a bit down tonight. Good on you two for expressing how you feel, seeking support, as well as supporting others. 

@Bananatime04 just letting you know that I removed an aspect of your post. I will send you an email so that you understand why Smiley Happy. I noticed you the word "self-harm" instead of stating the details though, so thank you for doing that. You being mindful of the guidelines is much appreciated by us here at ReachOut Smiley Happy

Anyways. I'm sorry you two are having a bad night. I am having a bad night too to be honest! I thought I might ask you and myself some questions, to help us focus on the positive! I will answer them too. 

1. What are you looking forward to in the next week?

I am looking forward to catching up with uni friends for drinks on Friday! 

2. Tell me two good things that happened today?

I got to cuddle with Shakira and I did some cooking, so I have food for the next few days. 

3. Name a self-care activity that you might try tomorrow?

I will go for a walk if the weather is as good as today! Otherwise I might do some yin yoga. 

Also, here's one of my favourite photos of Shakira, she was a kitten here: Shakira.png

I got to do horse riding today.

Soo Cute @Maddy-RO! Shakira sounds like a gorgeous kitty! Smiley Happy

I hear you @Bananatime04, @Tiny_leaf. I'm a little down this evening too. Mind you, I did only just get back from school just now.

But here's a positive about today:
I won my volleyball game for my team! I switched to volleyball, because I would've been sitting around doing nothing if I didn't switch... Last week, I felt judged when I played, so I redeemed myself today.

That sounds like fun @Tiny_leaf! What'd you do with the horses?

What about you @Bananatime04? Did you do anything exciting?

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx I'm sooooo tempted to be annoying and just say "rode them"... Smiley Tongue

We did some trot poles (kinda like mini jumps) and a lot of practice steering and turning some fairly tight turns. The horse I was on kept getting distracted and walking over to his human-mum for cuddles if I stopped paying attention for a moment. He's a good boy though. And then I got off him in a very interesting way... I think my foot got caught on the saddle as I got off. I was fine though, just a little bit embarrassed and covered in sand. 

And cool!! You must have better hand eye coordination than me....

What's your favorite part of volleyball?

Oh wow @Tiny_leaf! (insert eyeroll here Smiley Tongue)
Cool! That must've been soooo annoying... lol tho.

Hmm... Yeah, probably. I'll notice anything that is small, and no one else would see, and I tend to have a good sense of copying movements when playing a sport... Yeah...

Meh... It's not my first choice, but I like it because I can actually hit the ball, and serving is the so satisfying for some reason..... Smiley Very Happy

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx an eye roll? For me?? (fake shocked gasp) Smiley Tongue

And yeah, a little annoying, but he wouldn't be a horse if he wasn't. And he's otherwise really good to ride, and watching him try to sneak in random cuddles with his human is kinda cute. Smiley Happy

And honestly I'm really impressed with anyone who can serve in volley ball...

Thanks!

And yes, an eyeroll just for you! lol.

Horses are still adorable. I definitely get what you mean!

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx The pony I used to ride had found a way to make steering him next to impossible. I could feel the smugness coming off him I swear... Smiley Happy

Lol!