cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

No when the queue is long it says it’s full and you can’t actually get into it so I think it’s got something to do with that message that popped up that I didn’t read

Good point...

Maybe you could end then restart the session?

That is great that you are getting support from a counselor @Bananatime04. That is very brave and proactive Heart Remember that you must mention whether or not you are safe if your post may make others concerned that you might hurt yourself. Can you please edit your post to reflect your safety?

@Tiny_leaf I have been waiting since 9:40 so I don’t wanna start again in case it is just busy today. I’ll wait
@Taylor-RO oh I’m really sorry.. idk what post this was. Could you edit it? I am safe it’s just I’m really sad today

@Bananatime04 you mentioned something in the post just before I joined in, maybe that's it? 

I have edited it now @Bananatime04.. It can be tough to remember at the time.. but any post that mentions harm, significant distress or mention of dying should confirm whether you are safe Smiley Happy This lets us and everyone else know that you are not OKAY but you are still safe. We also like to give users the chance to edit their post because it is empowering.. rather than us just doing it for you. You are doing a great job with talking to the counselor, hopefully you don't have to wait long. Are there other services you like to use? Maybe you could use one while you wait? Smiley Happy

Fml I’m having the worst day ever!
I just went to pee then when I got back someone joined my thing but left because I took too long 😭 I really need that session but if it’s gonna take 2 hours again she’ll be gone

Sorry @Taylor-RO
I am giving up on some of my support.. most of it actually. It’s actually making me feel like shit and I just can’t deal with it
Highlighted

Sorry guys I’m going to bed cause I can’t stay like this.. it’s too much pain

@Bananatime04 that sucks..!

It's probably worth trying to wait again just in case though...