cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

@Bananatime04 goodnight, I hope you feel better tomorrow... 

Hi @Bananatime04, sorry we haven't talked for a while. I'm sorry about what happened with your counsellor. Smiley Sad That sounds really frustrating. I hope that you can feel better tomorrow. Heart Sending you a big hug!

Hey @Bananatime04.
How are you doing this morning?
I had a quick read of the last posts, and you were pretty distressed, weren't you...

Hey guys.. thanks but I still feel the same 😢 I have been waiting for that session for so long and I really need it but she won’t be back till next Saturday now. I really feel like nothing is going my way and just wanna give up.
@WheresMySquishy it’s nice to talk to you again.

Hi @Bananatime04 ,

I'm sorry to hear you're still feeling the same this morning. What happened with your counsellor last night sounds very frustrating! Smiley Frustrated Just checking what you mean when you say you just wanna give up? Let us know whether you are safe Heart

- Hayley R/O

Hey @TOM-RO!
I mean giving up on life because it’s just so hard.. I am safe tho
How long have you been here Hayley? Smiley Happy

Glad to hear you are safe @Bananatime04 ! It's understandable you're feeling that way at the moment. Have you got anything nice planned for today?

I've been with ReachOut a couple of years but I'm just a back-up mod so I don't do it too often. It's always so nice when I get the opportunity to spend some time with you all on the forums! Smiley Happy 

- Hayley R/O

@TOM-RO I did have plans but those aren’t happening anymore so I have nothing to do today which means I’ll get bored and when I’m bored that isn’t good..
Oh that’s cool! Do you like watch the forums but don’t post??

@TOM-RO I can’t do anything right 😩

Not really @Bananatime04, I don't spend much time on the forums normally, which is why it's always lovely to be on here and seeing the support you all offer one another! Heart

You didn't do anything wrong! Sounds like the other member was a little busy.

What kind of things can help to distract you when you're bored? I like to watch stuff on Netflix or chuck in my headphones and go for a walk. Is it nice weather where you are today?

- Hayley R/O