cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

I’m feeling fine.. sorry I missed a few of your posts! Oops
I’m actually literally going ok! Idk how

@Jess1-RO or @Jay-RO are one of you not busy right now?

Hey @Bananatime04, was there something you'd like to share or talk about? 

We monitor all posts on the forums, so if you feel comfortable you're more than welcome to share what's happening without tagging and we'll still see it. 

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

No I just need someone to talk to right now.. can you talk to me?

@dncinginthedirt you’re back! How was your sleep? Did you end up getting to sleep?

Hey there @Bananatime04

The Hanging Out section of the forums can be a great place to go if you're after just a chat, as some users might not come into the Tough Times sections. Some good threads for chatting include Chit ChatRight Now I Am and TwittRO.

There are also several more Hanging Out threads about particular topics about bookscatsdogsphotography and more! Smiley Happy You could also make your own, if you can't find any on a topic you enjoy. What do you think? 

-----

Our new guidelines are now live, check them out here!

There aren’t many people online tho and they probs don’t wanna talk to me because I was triggering last week but I might.. idk

I haven’t self harmed for a week! I was self harming more than once a day! That’s pretty big for me..

Hey @Bananatime04 . I'm up for a chat. I haven't really been in a supportive frame of mind though. I've been having a pretty bad week. 

But I'm fine to talk about random stuff if that'll help? I just woke up a while ago and I'm feeling a little sick today. 

Sure @mspaceK! It’s fine I’m not really after support right now.. I’m just superrrr bored! I’ve been in this car for like nearly 4 hours and we’re still driving!
Are you doing anything today?