cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TW- what’s holding me back from suicide?

@queenP yep that’s the one 😂 it’s a bit weird
@Tiny_leaf dam why do I always miss new threads?!!!! Seriously I never know that any of you have made threads unless I noticed your name isn’t popping up on my notifications anymore so I look at your profile and find that yous are posting somewhere else!! Ugh I’m so behind
So what’s everyone’s plans for tomorrow?

Tomorrow I am heading to university in the morning for my statistics tutorial, then I will go and get dumplings for lunch (I do this every Thursday). Then I have a doctor's appointment and a calculus tutorial in the afternoon. 

What about you? 

@Bananatime04 here's the link: https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Hanging-out/Debate-Club/m-p/360060#M43017

I'm in the process of re-doing my bedroom, so I'll be planning and brainstorming.

I've made the very serious decision of making a "cubby" around my bed with wood, and decorating the inside with pastel rainbows.

I'm clearly very mature for a 17 year old. Smiley Tongue

Sounds like a pretty busy day!
I used to love dumplings!!!
Tomorrow I am stuck in a car for 5 hours! I’m driving from the north of Tasmania to Hobart 🙄 at 7 in the morning!!!! Too early!!

That sounds awesome @Tiny_leaf!

Oh wow! Why are you headed to Hobart? 

That sounds so cool @Tiny_leaf! Will you have time to talk to me on my drive? 😛
Also I think I need to see this when you’re done! Hehe

@Bananatime04 definitely bring something entertaining... and a good blanket...

I imagine the scenery will be beautiful though!

I’m going for a family appointment.. I don’t really know what it’s about but even my pop is coming!
We’re staying in a hotel for 2 nights and I love hotels! Sadly it doesn’t have a pool but that’s because there’s one just up the road! I’m going swimming! And shopping.. obviously! That’s a must!

@Bananatime04 I'll be asleep for part/ most of it..

I can try to get to sleep a bit earlier though, I seriously need to reset my body clock... apparently humans aren't meant to be nocturnal.