cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

TW worthless

Highlighted

Re: TW worthless

@Bananatime04 I'm here if you need anything.

Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf I really appreciate you Heart
Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. I wish I could do the same to you as you’ve done to me but I’m not capable of that.

Love you guys

See ya
Highlighted

@Bananatime04
Are you okay? I’m also here if you need anything.❤️❤️
Highlighted

Thanks @xXLexi_Lou122Xx Heart
Things are currently just a bit tough for me, that’s all.
Highlighted

@Tiny_leaf loving your profile picture!! Think it goes pretty nice with your username 😌
Highlighted

Do you want to talk about it @Bananatime04?❤️
I’m here to listen. I should be doing homework, but I really don’t have the motivation right now.
Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx! Smiley Happy
Jess moved my posts from chit chat to a new thread so I’m not sure if I’m supposed to be using this one but I’ll be ok. I don’t really feel like I deserve help atm.
Ah homework! How fun! Haha just kidding.. I always hate doing homework but today I smashed out so much! I have a little strategy I like to use.. it’s top secret! Na I just do 15 minutes of straight homework with no breaks, full on! Then I have 5 minutes to have a LITTLE (like one piece of chocolate) treat and listen to 2 songs as my reward for smashing out that work then do it again and again until I’m happy with my work! (I honestly just keep going until most of it is done just for the chocolate Smiley Tongue ). Could you try this maybe? Also make sure you’re in a comfortable position and have a nice comforting environment so that your work is at its best! That’s what I find helpful anyway.. what homework do you have? Smiley Happy

Highlighted

@Bananatime04 Ooh~!

I might have to try that... Smiley Tongue
I have English, Humanities, and I have to smash out Negative Indices... Smiley Indifferent

Can I ask how useful your humidifier with essential oils is? Like, does it help you sleep sometimes? I have always liked the thought of it, but haven’t had the chance to try it yet. I have a humidifier, I just need oils. But I need to know how helpful they are for some people.
Highlighted

Great question @xXLexi_Lou122Xx! I always love and admire how curious and open you are to learning new things Heart
Ugh I had those subjects today as well! (And more) Yuck!
For me, I don’t use it very often.. I don’t sleep with it on either (I haven’t actually thought of it!). The only time I remember to turn it on is when I’m in a self care mood. Which I’m not even sure what helps because I do it all at the same time! I’m pretty sure you can get like legal marijuana oils that really help with stress (I think it’s called hemp oil??). I don’t have that one yet, I have a regular stress oil. The good thing is you can take the oil bottle anywhere and when you’re stressed, just like put some on your temples Smiley Happy