cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: TW worthless

Oops sorry I’m thinking of the wrong thing! Hemp oil relieves pain not stress! My bad. Sorry Smiley Sad I forgot what the stress one was called
Highlighted

That’s okay @Bananatime04.
Sorry that I hadn’t replied yet, my body is just making me think weirdly all over the place, and not focus properly.

I don’t mind, I can just search the oils that can help with different things. But do you have a favourite oil that you use?

I’ll tag you on my thread, so you can see what I mean with my body being weird. I’m really not focused today... Smiley Indifferent
Highlighted

@xXLexi_Lou122Xx  It’s alright. 
I have 5 of these little samples:C093A664-F8F6-4167-8699-96CEEEF7FF72.jpeg

But I got mine from EBay.. it’s got a website on it and I looked it up, I found this  but it has a different sticker.. I’m sure it’s the same though! And like this thing is tiny but I’ve had it for like 2 months and I’ve only used like 1 tenth of it! It lasts forever so don’t overestimate how much you need.. it is very strong and doesn’t even require a whole squirty thing.. the tiniest dot will do so much. 

sorry I’d love to support you but I can’t. I’ve been feeling really really defeated and suicidal today. I just can’t. It’s nothing personal it’s just that in the end, the users I try support usually still feel the same and I feel horribly guilty and that could lead to.. stuff. 
I’m sorry please don’t be offended. I will try support you when I am in a better headspace.

Highlighted

Hey @xXLexi_Lou122Xx  i have mentioned I have a new thread and find it confusing having to swap between them as not everyone sees the same posts. Please can I ask you again, if you want to talk on one of my threads to go Here 

Thank you, I’m sorry. 

I’m sorry I’m just very weak and everything is such an effort. 

Highlighted

Hi @Bananatime04,

I am catching up on your posts this morning from overnight, and just wanted to check in and see how you are going this morning?

You mentioned that yesterday was a really tough day, and you were feeling defeated and having thoughts of suicide. That's some heavy feelings to sit with and I want to acknowledge your strength! It may not feel like it right now, but every moment that you reach out, sit with a tough feeling, or use a coping strategy, is an achievement and a step that is moving your forward in recovery. Those little steps and the little wins every day, when they are all pooled together make the big steps. We are going to be here to remind you of all the little wins you have that show us just how resilient you are! Heart

We are so proud of you for taking a step back from offering support when there was a lot going on for you- it can be so hard to say no and set a boundary for yourself, but at that moment it time it sounded like you needed (and 100% deserve) your energy to focus on getting you through a difficult night Heart You did the right thing! Heart 

I know you have a few threads going at the moment, so I am going to jump over to this thread now and read all the discussions you had with the community yesterday Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar here
Highlighted

Thank you so much @Jess1-RO Heart I really appreciate your post Smiley Happy

This morning was horrible but atm I’m feeling a bit better Smiley Happy

I kinda only want one thread.. could I just keep using the other one you made me yesterday?
Highlighted

Absolutely @Bananatime04, I'll close this one off to make it easier too Smiley Happy 

For community members following this thread, we will be moving the conversation over to this thread here Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar here