cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Taking a break for not so good news

Hello everyone 

For those who have been following my story you'll  know that i have been waiting on test results.

I have got my test results today and i have a form of skin  cancer. I dont like using that word but i have to. 

I have decided i need to take time away so i can focus  on recovery.

I have tests and also another surgury coming up. 

Im not in a very good headspace at all and i think its best if i take a step back for at least a few days. Ill pop back on everynow and then however itll only be to this thread. 

Thank you everyone for taking the time to read this. 

@honky@TOM-RO@Bree-RO @RevzZ@mspaceK@red@lokifish@letitgo@May_@anonymousnobody@Randomness@j95@DruidChild

Im pulling up mental blanks but to everyone who has been supporting me a great big thank you

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Re: Taking a break for not so good news

Hey @scared01,
I'm sorry to hear about the news but it's great that you are taking steps to take care of yourself. We'll be here if you need us Smiley Happy

Guess what day it was!!! It was Wear It Purple Day!! Come on over and learn all about what it is and what you can still do!

Hi @scared01

So sorry to hear that. That sucks. Well done for taking care of yourself. Get well soon! As @N1ghtW1ng said, we are always here when you need us! 

I'm so sorry to hear @scared01 Smiley Sad  - sends hugz- 

Highlighted

@scared01 thinking of you
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Sorry to hear that @scared01 Smiley Sad We're all thinking of you! Take care of yourself Heart

(Here's a baby otter.)

lKWPosV.gif

Really sorry to hear that @scared01, please take care of yourself and  wish you better soon Smiley Happy

@Brendos94 @Ben-RO@Mona-RO@Karinaskii@missep@Ngaio-RO @Yvette-RO@Autumn23

sorry i forgot to meantion you guys before

hello @Chessca_H@roseisnotaplant@redhead@mspaceK@Randomness@N1ghtW1ng

thank you for your well wishes. its come as a very big shock and im not really sure how to process it yet.

my next surgury is next friday where they will take out more of the area and get it sent off for more testing. if the next area they take out is free from cancer cells then im n the clear but will still need monitoring but thats the hard part. the next few days are going to be hard, the surgury and until at least get the results back so im estimating 2 weeks of kinda not being here.

ill still keep an eye out however i wont be commenting anywhere else but here. 

i hate being the barer of bad news and i feel like im abandoning you guys but i think i need to focus on recovery for now.

love you guys and it really means alot to me to know your here for me. hoping ill be back on board soon HeartHeart

@scared01 the most important person is you. I'm glad your taking time out to focus on yourself and your recovery, it shows great maturity
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire