cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Taking a break for not so good news

I'm late to the party but that's amazing news that you're cancer free @scared01!!! I'm so happy to hear the surgery went well in the end. Must be a huge weight off your mind. And thank you for the sweet treats Smiley Tongue

I hope things go well with your mum. We'll be here for you if you need to debrief or chat Heart Heart Heart 

I was so happy to hear the good news @scared01 and I hope you've been okay the last few days!

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

hi @letitgo@DruidChild thank you both

no worried about being late

the sutures finally come out on monday.

i did speak to mum but id rather not talk about it. id rather jsut let it lie for now. the hard part on my end is done now i just hope that she helps too

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because your WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Well done on speaking to your mum @scared01.

Hi @scared01

I just wanted to say that we are always here to support you and have a chat Smiley Happy 

You've been a huge part of this community! 

Really brave of you to speak to your mum @scared01. We're always here for you if you need usHeart

thank you @Birdeye@missep@honky

it has been a very rough day. a few things going on but i cant really change anything so i jsut have to sit tight. the conversation wth my mother didnt really get me anywhere so i know thats not really something for the future unless she wants to initiate things and the tool of a bf of hers well i dont think hes going to change either so im jsut avoiding home as much as possible at the moment until things die down.

it is really super frustrating when the normal things of life are harder than what they should be and when i try to approach them im reciprocated with negativity.

annoying.

but thanks. Smiley Happy

It's hard when it's family @scared01 Smiley Sad 

I think it's good that you tried that option of speaking to your mother or else you might of thought 'what if'. 

I hope it gets better for you Smiley Sad

Please keep us updated!

That would be super frustrating @scared01. We're here for you! Smiley Happy 

// Spiral outward, keep going. //

it is super frustrating! @missep 

ive got my psychologist appointment on monday as well as the drs (finally getting sutures removed!!!!) so can speak about it then as well. so far im just thinking that while i cant force anything to happen if im consistent in what im asking the point might get across and then eventually it wont be an expectation of both my family and myself.

i say myself as i feel like a failure if i dont meet their expectation but im now well aware that things cant go on as they are otherwise ill burn out before im 21!

thanks Smiley Happy

thank you @letitgo Smiley Happy very much appreciated Smiley Happy

Announcements
Share what's on your mind:
Head here and click "start a topic"

Not sure where to start?:
Head here and say hi!
Users Online
Currently online: 4 members 196 guests
Please welcome our newest community members:
Top High Fived Authors