cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Taking a break for not so good news

i dont really know if im coping @Bree-RO

im watching a movie now, but after ill be having a shower. 

i havent been drawing Smiley Sad i havent had time to or in the headspace to either. 

i dont have any inspiration to draw, nor do i have the energy to do so either. 

i dont know if its what im going through or if im loosing my mojo @Bree-RO im not picking up as quick as i thought i would.  but minute by minute

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

Hi @scared01

please don't apologise about making a combined post! We totally understand! 

So awesome you got your full license! That's a big milestone Smiley Happy 

Happy to hear about the ultrasound too, but on the other hand I'm sorry to hear you've been stressed to get the test results. Please keep us updated about those because I'll be thinking about you! 

That's a good mentality, take care of yourself as much as you can and take it minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day. All those days that you are strong will accumulate. 

We're always here for you @scared01

Highlighted

hi @missep thanks Smiley Happy

its different having a full licence but actually its a piece of paper atm. till the photo card comes. 

yeah im feeling pretty stressed. will find out on tuesday so not long but the waiting id the worst part so ill just need to keep occupied until then

Highlighted

is anyone around?

@Bree-RO@TOM-RO

Highlighted

Hey @scared01 what's up?

Highlighted

im having a moment @Mona-RO

Highlighted

@scared01 that's no good Smiley Sad  Is there anything that would help you cope with it for now? 

Highlighted

i dont really know @Mona-RO 

im hoping to be in bed soon but i doubt ill sleep yet. 

i dont know whats gotten into me latley. i dont feel right. like somethings off. maybe thats the depression talking

Highlighted

Yeah it's really hard to really 'know' what's bothering us sometimes @scared01. Sometimes we just feel off but don't quite know what it is. Depression certainly plays a part in this. 

I guess the way to handle this kind of state is to accept it's happening and 'ride the wave'. I find that doing something even slightly productive or distracting can help and it reinforces to yourself that you can be present and be there for yourself even when feeling down. Do you think some nighttime doodling is manageable for you? Or maybe something else?

Highlighted

i can try, its nearly 11pm here where i am so hopefully i wont be up all night. if i dont draw then might try a phone game for a little while @Mona-RO