cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Taking a break for not so good news

Hey @scared01 builder's can go through heavy times too. You are excellent at it. I reckon I see you supporting a member of the community every single night. How are you traveling at the moment? Did you see the chat session is on Smiley Happy

Highlighted

That is so amazing that you are taking those steps to look after yourself! It’s super important and so great that you know when it’s time to log off and do your self care. 

You are doing such a great job as a builder and always providing amazing support. 

What self care activities do you like the most?

@Bree-ROthanks. i would rather support than ask for help. it keeps my mind off things. i am on the GR session, had to logg off for abit to deal with some stuff on the homefront. its sorted now. 

just not feeling great tbh. i just dont really know. could be abit of the heat. was out in 3deg heats all day with no shade so could be abit of heatstroke talking. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**
Highlighted

thanks @SmileMonkey

besides being on here, i like watching the waves the most atm. too tired to read and draw, i dont watch tv that much unless its a really good movie but still rare so watching the waves requires little effort, and give off the fresh breeze as well on a hot day. 

i havent been able to go for a while as by the time i get home lately its already dark or dinner time and have to organise that. 

Highlighted

Hey @SmileMonkey, I love watching the waves too, the beach is defs my happy place.

Highlighted

@Helen - RO hi are you new? i havent see you around before... 

if you are welcome if your its loveley to finally meet you Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hey! I'm a bit new to the forums, but have been working at RO for 2 years! I am the youth involvement coordinator and look after lots of young people who volunteer and help RO with stuff
Highlighted

well then welcome and its nice to finally meet you @Helen - RO Smiley Happy 

one of the behind the scenes teams hey. keep up the great work Smiley Happy

also if you would like to tag someone so they get the notification and who it is aimed at if you type in the @ symbol itll bring up the people most recently involved in the thread and you can 'talk' to them that way Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Hey @scared01. I just wanted to pop on and say that I think you've been an amazing builder. You're always on RO encouraging and supporting people. Keep up the awesome work Smiley Happy
How are you feeling now?
Highlighted

thTV5JIW3D.jpg