cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Taking a break for not so good news

oh gosh umm i wouldnt have a clue. i havent seen all the episodes to modern family or friends as yet so cant really pick and havent seen them in quite a while.

um so far with the big bang theory- its the one where sheldon goes abit riot in the ball bit and goes 'bazinga'  cant think of what episode it is though. 

and 2 broke girls ive only seen the first 2 seasons and i know theres 6 so im not sure on that one either. im watching all the seasons of the big bang theory, then 2 broke girls as i have all the season, then mrs browns boys. im still trying to buy the other 2 tv shows. 

oh in mrs browns boys i think its 'super mammy' its really funny

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

oops @Esperanza67above msg

Yeah I can’t remember what was the title of that Big Bang Theory episode either @scared01 but I think I know what you’re referring to about Sheldon saying “bazinga” in the ball pit. It’s the one where Leonard tries to catch him but he keeps diving in and out of the ball pit saying “bazinga”, right?

hahah yes! @Esperanza67 thats the one! 

what are your favourite episodes?

Highlighted

I like the ball pit episode also @scared01, and the episode where Sheldon becomes so drunk such that he ends up singing the elements song during a speech haha. Have you seen that one?

oh yes haha i have seen that one! thats funny as @Esperanza67 

im about to head off in a sec, it was really nice talking to you Heart i hope tomorrow is good enough for you, ill be on probably late in the arvo after id gotten a few things out of the way if you want to chat Smiley Happy

Thank you @scared01! It was nice talking to you too Smiley Happy. Let me know how your movie/TV show marathons are further going Smiley Happy.

hey @Esperanza67 the movies were good!

today i went out shopping though, got the groceries done and also a few other things. i done abit of drawing too but havent finished it yet,when im finised ill put it on the art thread. 

what have you gotten up to?

Not too much @scared01. Been sick with a cold for past few days so most of the time have been resting up at home. I've also been incredibly absorbed in reading this book called Ready Player One. It's pretty good!

Looking forward to your finished drawing! Smiley Very Happy

aww yuk @Esperanza67 i hope you feel better soon!

oh sounds interesting, i havent heard of that one yet. whats it about?