cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Taking a break for not so good news

I'm happy to hear that you're determined to make this year better @scared01 Smiley Happy. By the way, how's your drawing going? Have you finished it yet?

oh my gosh @Bee i completely missed your msg! im so sorry! 

ahh theres 13 seasons! i cant give that part away but omg its tense isnt it! let me know what you think when the next few episodes are up! 

ahh yep parenthood is suppose to be similar but i havent watched it as yet. 

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

last night was so rough, i kept getting in trouble. i pretty much stayed until cake and then left. i had everyone whinging at me and pop is becoming increasingly difficult as well and getting harder to ignore what he says to me about me. i mean i can take critisism but when im never good it enough its hard to better myself. 

im feeling like a mess today, had a realy rough night again. i am pretty tired but ive got constant adrenaline pumping atm so its making it really hard to relax

i just dont feel real. like im living in an unknown body. it is so strange! i feel really disconnected within myself and out as well. i feel like 2 different people sometimes. like im really - its really hard to explain and having trouble getting the words out. thats another thing. i can usually identify what im feeling and work through them or at least ackowledge these ones but atm it seems like i just cant identify anything and then it upsets me. and i dont know why. it feels like ive totally changed from what i know and felt like before. i dont know if its a release or a build up or something or what is happening. i just dont understand.

@Esperanza67@Bee@roseisnotaplant@missep@honky@Bree-RO

Hey @scared01, I'm sorry to hear that you had such a rough night. How are you feeling today? Have you managed to talk to anyone about how last night made you feel?

I spoke to 2 helplines 

One wasnt helpful and the other basically said that it is my fault that im not being more supported because im not going to hospital Smiley Sad

@Bree-RO @TOM-RO 

I'm sorry to hear that @scared01 but I also think that it took a lot of courage to call (twice!)

Do you have any go to strategies or help services (counsellor or psych) that you have found helpful?

-Erin-RO

Just like @TOM-RO has said, I think it took a lot of courage to call 2 helplines @scared01. It's really good that you saw that as a way to take care of yourself in the moment.
How are you feeling today?
I love what you said in a previous post where you said you're determined to make this year better. That's an amazing and positive way to think of things. We're here to support you through that Heart

Hi everyone

I will be taking time away for the forums for a few days. Ill be around tonight for the GR but wont be on after that it really at all. I am struggling  quite alot and i can help anyone else unless i can help myself. I look forward to the GRs and i miss you all and ive only been offline since  wednesday Smiley Sad but its a must and i will be back.just thought id let you guys know as well as behind the scenes  Smiley Happy

We understand @scared01, it's great that you can recognise when it's time to take a break and look after yourself HeartHeartHeart We all value you so much and hope that things become easier for you over the next few days! 

Highlighted

It's really amazing you're able to recognise what you need to take care of yourself @scared01. We're not going anywhere! We'll be here anytime you come back Heart