Re: Taking a break for not so good news

Thanks @Bree-RO

**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Sorry I'm a bit late! Goodluck with your surgery on Friday @scared01Heart

hug-quote-1.jpg

Thats ok thanks  @honky

Hey guys my drs surgury was open for a fe hrs today and rang me and said that there is an opening for thursday for surgury and to let them know tomorrow asap

I dont know what to do

Should i take thursday?

@Bree-RO@SmileMonkey@Brendos94@honky@Karinaskii@TOM-RO 

@scared01 i know surgery is scary. Personally i would take thursday. I know its only 1 day earlier. The way i see it is the sooner the surgery happens the sooner you can recover.

With that being said i don't want you be scared or freaking out. If i where you I'd take Thursday. Good luck dude and can't wait to hear what the others think

@scared01 so sorry to hear about your results Smiley Sad Good luck in your recovery and on Thursday/Friday. We are here to listen and support you whenever you feel like popping back on Heart

@scared01 An opening is good! I'm glad they called an offered it to you, at least you have some choice. I agree with @Brendos94 about getting it out of the way earlier. Of course it's up to you though. I would think getting it done a bit earlier might mean less time to worry ? Either way, I'm sending you all of the luck and good vibes!

Thank you @TOM-RO@May_@Brendos94

Im going to ring and make it for thursday.  The quicker they go in the quicker  all this might  br over. If the reaults come back that they got enough marginal lines then thats it surguries are all over itll just be recovery and suture removal after 10 days. 

So thursday it is

@scared01 good on you for making the decision. I think you are right - the quicker it's over with the better Smiley Happy

Thanks @May_