cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The End

I think i am at the end.... i cant take this anymore i am doing everything right but everything is so wrong i am not coping and nothing can fix this I just cant take it anymore there is nothing left to do everything hurts so so so much i cant even describe the pain i think this might finally be it. 

Re: The End

@Eden1717 I'm really aware that you've been feeling so low and in so much pain. Considering that you're expressing feeling this so deeply and that you're at the end I want to check in with you. How are you feeling today? We might send you a quick message to touch base too. 

Highlighted

@Eden1717 I'm sorry you're feeling this way. I've been in a similar headspace but I promise it can get better. Please speak to someone like a friend or relative, kids helpline, lifeline, or go to emergency. Sending good wishes Heart

@Eden1717 how are you at the moment? We're keen to hear how you're going.

@Bree-RO@TOM-RO@DruidChild thanks for caring..... i am not good today, i self harmed last night and probably will again tonight but it seems to be the only thing getting me through. i still dont think i can do this i just dont know a way to make it stop yet. 

@Eden1717 We care about you so much and want you to be safe Heart Do you need medical attention for the self harm? Would you consider going to emergency for some help resisting the self harm urges and getting through these hopeless feelings? 

Is there anyone or anyplace that makes you feel safer or less hopeless? For example sometimes when I'm really low I go and play with my six year old cousin. 

Hugs. 

@DruidChild the self harm does not need medical attention. i am not going to emergency i cant go back there i cant do it again i already cant get rid of the nightmares from that hospital i cant go there again. 

@Eden1717 Thanks for letting us know about the SH. Is there any helpline you'd be up to chatting to? We want to talk to you too - but it's good to have the professionals there as well.

@Bree-RO I dont think i can go through with talking to a helpline again they always make things so much worse. 

@Eden1717 I'm so sorry to hear about the trauma you experienced at hospital. I can empathise with that; I often have painful flashbacks to my last hospitalisation as well Heart If it helps at all, I've found that some hospitals are better than others and if you really need to go to emergency you could try a different hospital if at all possible. 

I agree with @Bree-RO that a helpline could be a good support right now as well. 

We're for you. I'm listening if you want to speak about how you feel Heart