cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The End

@Eden1717 Just checking in to see what you did to stay safe last night, and how you're going today? I've been thinking of you. We're here to listen as @mrmusic said Heart

Highlighted

@Eden1717, I'm so sorry to hear the pain you're going through at the moment.
Just please remember we're all here to help you get through this and always here to listen.
Please let me know how you're holding up <3

I am really not coping right now i honestly cant do this i am trying so hard but i just cant take it anymore i dont know what to do i really dont and i have ruined everything again. i cant take this i really really cant. 

Hey @Eden1717, I’m sorry last night was so tough. Smiley Sad You’re doing really well, please check in with us when you can. Stay strong mate, here for you. Heart

@Eden1717 I'm sorry that this is happening atm how are you today.
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

Hey @Eden1717 - please check in when you can & let us know how you are?  Heart

Today is not good i am not coping and i am feeling desperate i want to scream and i just i cant take this i keep thinking of way to make it quick and get it over and done with . i am just i actually cant do this and i am out of options i dont deserve to be here anymore i cant take this i am not strong enough there is nothing else left to do. 

Hi @Eden1717 - I just sent you an email... Sounds like it's time to webchat or call Suicide Call Back Service. https://www.suicidecallbackservice.org.au/

Can you reach out to them?

Online Community Manager

ReachOut.com

@Sophie-RO I have had terrible experiences with SCBC i am not talking to them again it would be counterproductive. 

Hi @Eden1717 sorry to hear that you've had terrible experiences before. You may find speaking to someone different will be helpful particularly during times of crisis. We are always happy to chat with you here but if you do require emergency support we'd recommend you contacting one of the services who can support you better. What have you been up to today? What about watching a movie or putting on some music?