cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The End

@Lan-RO nothing is working it doesnt matter i should stop bothering you guys. 

@Eden1717 just want to let you know that you matter to us Heart I'm so impressed to see that even though you are having a hard time right now that you are still being so supportive to other members on here. How about looking through some of our games threads? 

I feel horrible but there is nothing left for me to do i feel so incredibly horrible and i am not coping i want to scream i feel so stuck and really unsafe i am trying so hard but nothing is working and i really cant do this anymore i nearly did something last night and i am not sure i can make it through another.... i feel like i am going to cry. 

Hi @Eden1717 I'm sorry to hear you are feeling this way. I'm wondering what you've been up to since our last post and if there's anyone at home you can talk to? What are some things that you like to do that might be a good way to get your mind off things? If I'm having a tough time I like to listen to music, or do some journal writing to get out all my thoughts and emotions helps me clear my head. I can also see how strong and supportive you are to our members on here, perhaps you could try tapping into that strength for your self-care too? What are some things you can occupy yourself with? Heart

@Lan-RO distractions are not working nothing is things just keep getting worse by the hour and i cant seem to make it stop or slow down and i am just not coping there is nothing left i have tried everything i can think of and still i cant do this. all i have been doing is crying and looking for ways to end things. 

@Eden1717 sometimes crying can help us to feel better. Just letting you know I have sent you an email Heart

@Lan-RO crying did not help last night it made things worse. i have nothing left. 

@Eden1717 I'm going to use the advice you gave Redhead, it's okay to feel sad and sometimes the best thing to do is just wait it out. I hope you can listen to some relaxing music, put on a favourite show or movie and get a good night's sleep. 

Hi @Eden1717, how are you going today? Heart

Highlighted

@Eden1717, you have all these supportive people on here that care about you and want you to feel better. Please don't give up on yourself, you can get through this however long it may take.
Hope you are feeling a bit better today <3