cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The End

@Lan-RO I cannot do it anymore i am done. 

Hey @Eden1717, I’m sorry you’re in so much pain at the moment. You are a beautiful person, please reach out for additional support to stay safe if you need it. I know you said that you’ve had bad experiences with SCBS before, but I really believe its worth another shot now. 1300 659 467 or follow this link for web chat. Could you give that a go? Hang in there! Heart

Highlighted

@Eden1717 YOU CAN DO THIS. Not only do I believe this but all these people on here. Please reach out, people are there to listen I know your not a huge fan but doesn't hurt to give it another chance. Tell me how it goes 💖

Hey @Eden1717 I understand psychosis and how much it sucks. Please hang in there. We are here remember. And please let us know how you're going
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@mrmusic@jess1600@redhead thank you all for being so nice. i am trying so hard but i really cant do this i am struggling so much and i dont know what to do anymore i am planing things again and i know i shouldnt be but i cant take all this for much longer i sort of want to do something tomorrow.... i just ugh i dont know. 

@Eden1717 you're going to hate me for saying this but could you go to hospital
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead I dont hate you. I cant go to hospital though... they cant help anyway this is all my fault. 

What's your fault @Eden1717
Trying to make my misery
-Icon for Hire

@redhead I have just ruined everything again and i dont deserve to be here anymore 

@Eden1717, Please do not ever blame your self! I may not know the full story but blaming yourself isn't the way to go. You deserve all the happiness and love just like everybody else. I really wish I could do more, if there is anything please let me know!! 💖
I know our struggling, but keep pushing through you CAN DO THIS!!