cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The End

Hey @Eden1717, I can see how hard things are for you at the moment. You have been so brave and strong. I can also see that you are unsure about what to do next. We trust you to stay safe and engage with additional supports if you are planning to harm yourself Heart

@Eden1717 everyone deserves to be here.
I've felt like that before but it gets better.

Do you have a plan to end your life, I'm concerned about you. I've been in your position not the same as you but I've tried to take may life, but it's not always this bad. I've seen you better and kno you can get back there
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

I do have a plan.... anyway i shouldnt bother everyone you are all so kind. 

@Eden1717 your not bothering us but I'm concerned.
Are you going to act on this plan
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire
Highlighted

@Eden1717 You at not at all bothering us, please remember that. I'm really worried about you are you completely sure you don't want to talk to professionals?? Like I said, I'm on if you want to chat Smiley Happy

@jess1600@redhead Yes i am sure i dont want to talk to professionals and yes i do plan to go through with it but please dont worry about me it is ok. 

Hey @Eden1717, like the others, I’m getting concerned that you’re not getting the support that you need. Are you able to remove anything you can use to harm yourself? We’re always here for you. Heart

@mrmusic dont worry about me everything is going to be ok. 

Hey @Eden1717, I have sent you an email Heart