cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The End

Hey @Eden1717 just checking up on you, how is it going today. I was really worried about you yesterday and wanted to make sure you were OK

===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead i am not doing well tonight i am still making plans and they are becoming closer which again i know is bad but i cant seem to stop all this i feel like i cant stop myself. i dont know what to do everything is a mess. 

@Eden1717 sounds like you are having a tough night and sorry to hear your are not doing well. Are you able to keep yourself safe tonight? Heart

@Lan-RO I dont know. 

@Eden1717 I'm sorry to hear it's been a hard time for you. Perhaps some meditation or relaxation might help? I'm about to log off so I just want to make sure you're okay Heart If you feel you are unable to keep safe please contact SCBS, KHS or your local support services. 

@Eden1717 Hey, how are you traveling today? Heart

@Eden1717 how are you. Sorry I didn't get back to you last night
===========================
Trying to make my misery
just a piece of my history
A little less victim a little more victory
-Icon for Hire

@redhead its ok i know you have a lot going on your self to deal with without thinking about me too. @Bree-RO I am really not doing well i really want to hurt myself and i would do it right now if i could get somewhere alone but that is proving difficult i am trying to think of a way to sneak out but ugh i dont know what to do anymore i cant take this and i am really not ok. 

Highlighted

@Eden1711, I'm sorry that you're still in this terrible position, I know it's already been recommended before but how about listening to some music, singing, dancing so you can just relax for a while. Reading a book (i don't know if you like to read), drawing or watching movies/ tv shows?
-Please keep safe, if you want to chat about anything I'm listening 💖

Hi @Eden1717 we're thinking of you and we're here to listen and support you Heart Are you able to keep safe tonight?