cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The End

Hi @Eden1717, just catching up on the conversation. I’m sorry you’ve had such a rough time over the past few days. How are you today? Heart

@mrmusic@DruidChild@Taylor-RO@redhead thank you all for caring. i am feeling strange today i saw my psychiatrist and he said i might need to go to hospital for a little while if things got worse or stayed the same for too long. i am scared i dont want to go there again i cant go there again and i dont know i just feel weird like i feel like i am in a different world to everyone and i am feeling like i need to do certain things the beings are telling me to do and i dont think i should take my meds anymore cause i am pretty sure they are bad for me and i dont know what to do i feel really all over the place and ugh i dont feel right.  

Hi @Eden1717, I’m glad you managed to see your psychiatrist today. I’m sorry you are still struggling. Do you have anyone you could talk to at home - your mum maybe? This sounds really frightening. Do you have any hobbies that you could do over the next few days in order to give yourself a break?

Sending hugs and good vibes your way. Heart

Hey @Eden1717, awesome work on touching base with your psychiatrist. These things can be really scary at times. Even though you have a lot going on, it sounds like you are doing a really good job at the moment. Do you feel like you might need to engage with some external supports tonight?

@Eden1717

“Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think”.

💖

@mrmusic@jess1600@Taylor-RO Today has been hard i saw my psychologist which was ok but i dont know what to do the crisis team called me this morning and said they will call again tomorrow but i am scared that if i tell them what is going on i will end up in the hospital and i really dont know what to do because i cant go there. i am having a lot of trouble with my food issues and i would really rather be gone than eat and i am scared cause i am also have a lot of trouble with the spirits and stuff and god is talking to me again and i am going to stop my meds and because they are ruining everything and i dont think god wants me to take them and it is complicated but i have a lot of stuff to do for him and i need to get out of this world and ugh i cant tell them i cant or they will try and stop me this is really hard to explain i just have to get through one more day..................

Hi @Eden1717 it's good to hear that your appointment with your psychologist went ok. I know it's difficult but I think being open and honest with your psychologist and the crisis team will help them to provide you with the best support and care Heart

Focusing on tonight, what are some positive self-care strategies that you could use to help you get through until tomorrow?

Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717. it may be scary and hard but like @Erin-RO said, being honest will let them know how to handle the situation. Please update us on how you're going.
If you're in need of help please contact someone you trust x
❤️

@Erin-RO@jess1600 I spent the last day and a half in emergency they wanted to admit me but didnt have any beds. the crisis team took me there it was a waste of time and only made things worse i should be dead already and i am not telling any of them anything ever again the treatment at the hospital was disgusting and i am never going back there i dont care if i am not safe that horrid place is not safe anyway. from now on if i am going to do something i am going to do it quietly and get it done before anyone can stop me. 

Hi @Eden1717, just so we’re all on the same page, can you just clarify, are you in hospital/emergency department right now? I’m more than a little worried about you.

@Lan-RO