cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The End

@mrmusic No I am not in hospital now I talked them into letting me go i had to they had me locked in one room for over 24 hours with no windows and they were rude and laughed at me and did some other horrible things i cant repeat on here i couldnt stay there i couldnt do it again now the flashbacks are getting intense and i feel sick from them i had to get out no matter what i had to. 

@Eden1717 I’m so sorry this happened. Smiley Sad Thank you for keeping us in the loop, just wanted to ask are you safe at the moment? Heart

Highlighted

@Eden1711, I'm sorry you had such a terrible service there at that hospital, they seem totally unprofessional.
Are there any other hospitals that you can check into if something does come up? I'm also concerned about your safety and wellbeing, is there anyone you can chat with tonight?
Please keep safe, you can get through this 💖

@Eden1717 I'm sorry to hear you are really struggling right now.
Your experience with your hospital doesn't sound nice at all! Smiley Sad

Are you able to keep yourself safe tonight? Or stay with someone who can help you keep safe?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Eden1717 I'm sorry to hear this, it's really unfortunate that they were unable to support you due to a lack of beds. It sounds like you're having a really tough night and we are here to listen Heart I would encourage you to still seek support or contact SCBS or KHS for additional support. 

Hi  @Eden1717 keen to know how you're feeling today Heart

@Bree-RO I feel awful I am so done with all this crap i cant take it anymore but there are no good options left none not a single one and i cant deal with all this anymore the meds dont work the therapy doesnt work the coping skills dont work the exercise doesnt work nothing is making anything any better i just want to cry but that doesnt help either. i am not ok and i never will be...

@Eden1717 It sounds like last night brought up some hopeless and painful feelings for you...Heart How are you doing this morning? 

I agree it's frustrating when nothing seems to work; with things like therapy and medication, it can take a while to find the one that's right for you. Don't give up! 

@Eden1717 you are sounding incredibly worn out and to be honest recovery is tiresome sometimes. But eventually things just shift - this I know Heart Can you let me know how you're going today? Did you manage to get any rest?

@DruidChild@Bree-RO Today has not been good i really dont know what to do anymore i really really dont i am so done and so over all the crap. i am trying so so so hard but i know it wont achieve anything i really just cant do this.