cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The End

@DruidChild some mental illnesses are untreatable like cancer treatment for mental illness doesnt work for everyone. 

I am in the hospital and i should be dead. 

@Eden1717 thanks for letting us know that you are in hospital and that you are in a safe place. I can hear that you're having a tough time. We're here to listen if you want to talk Heart

Hey @Eden1711, how are you feeling today? ❤️
Highlighted

Hey @Eden1717. I've been thinking of you, being in hospital can be really tough but I'm glad that you're in a safe place. Heart How have the staff been this time? 

I hear how hopeless you're feeling about your illness. I'm sure it doesn't help right now, but I have hope for you and believe in your recovery. Hugs Heart

Hi @Eden1717, how have you been the last few days? I really hope you are finding the hospital admission helpful. Heart

@mrmusic @DruidChild @jess1600 @Lan-RO I am still in hospital last week and last night i tried to end my life i tried to discharge myself this morning but i was put on another order i have never been more suicidal in my life and i need to be dead so badly i am getting desperate and am trying anything i can get my hands on hospital is making things worse and i feel even more hopeless than before i have nothing left and i cant keep fighting i dont want to keep fighting but they wont let me go i just cant take this anymore i have ruined everything. 

Thanks for the update @Eden1717. Sending you lots of hugs. ❤️

Hey @Eden1717, thanks for letting us know how you are going. We are sorry to hear things have been so hard recently and that you feel like giving up. We are glad you are safe at hospital even though you are still feeling distressed. The hospital staff are going to be the best option to help you figure out what is going to work for you right now. It is their job to keep you safe. If you don't feel comfortable speaking to them, there might also be a social worker or the mental health team that you can talk to instead. I know you have called SCBS before, so this could also be a trusted support service if you have access to a phone. You can do this Heart

I also had to edit some graphic details out of your post, if you need anymore information, just send us an email

Hey @Eden1717 thanks for letting us know how you're going. I'm sorry things are so difficult; I hear tired and desperate you're feeling. Try to be honest with the doctors and nurses so that they can help you to get through this painful time safely. We're all on your team and here to listen HeartHeartHeart