cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The End

@DruidChild@Taylor-RO@mrmusic@jess1600 Thank you all for caring I have been home from hospital for a few days now and I feel worse than ever I tried to end my life 3 times in one week on the ward and then I just lied to them and said I was fine and they were dumb enough to believe me but hospital was making things so much worse anyway and I am not going back to that disgusting place. The only reason I haven't tried to hurt myself again is I literally don't know how seeing as nothing seems to be working even though I have been trying I am running out of ideas as to what to try next but I am not telling anyone this time I am not even giving them a hint I will just be there one day and gone the next I have never been this suicidal in my life there is nothing left to help me I just need to try harder and eventually something will kill me. 

I'm so sorry to read that you're feeling like this @Eden1717. I've just sent you an email, if you could please take a look Heart

I'm hearing how painful life is for you right now @Eden1717. Thank you for being so open and honest with us here - I hope the email from the mods was helpful to you. 

I'm thinking of you and hope things improve for you soon, because I believe that they can. Heart

Hi @Eden1717.
It sucks hearing that you're still in this pain, and I wish I could reach out to you and just give you a hug and remove this pain you're going through right now. I strongly believe that you have the capability and willpower to overturn this situation.
Please update us soon on how your doing, stay safe. 💖

@Erin-RO@DruidChild@jess1600 thanks all of you for caring it means a lot....... I feel so awful i cant bare this anymore i am trying so so hard to make it to my next appointment but i know deep down it wont even help. nothing will this is hopeless 

Highlighted

Hi @Eden1717,

Thank you for letting us know how you are going, I can hear how challenging things are right now Heart We care a lot for your wellbeing and want to support you to get to your next appointment. When is your next appointment?

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

hey there @Eden1717 just checking in with how you are doing - seems like last night was a bit of a tough one for you!

@Jess1-RO @Sally-RO my next appointment is tomorrow but i am worried about what will happen after i am really not ok everything is so intense and i dont feel like i am part of this world i feel so on edge like i am about to fall even further and i just dont know what to do there is no where to go no where is safe nothing is safe except doing what the one in my head says i just have to not eat anymore it is hard to explain i just honestly feel so lost and out of control i know i need to be dead and that that is the only way left but i just dont know how nothing is working and i just need i cant do this i am trying i am but i dont think this world is for me. and i love them my family and pets and friends i do but everything hurts so much i just i cant do it and i am so scared of that hospital i cant go there again the flashbacks and nightmares wont stop i cant i really cant it is not ok there they hurt people there you arent even treated like a human there you are just this thing to them some crazy thing that needs to be kept quiet and sedated. i really cant do this. 

Hi @Eden1717. I've left a longer reply over on your new thread but I just wanted to add here a big thank you for your thanks below, it's very much appreciated Heart