cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The End

there is only 2 hospital where i live and both are terrible @DruidChild i dont think anything will help anymore i am a waste of everyones time. 

You're not a waste of time @Eden1717, your safety and wellbeing matters so so much. I'm here if you want to keep talking. Can I suggest removing anything you could use to hurt yourself from your environment? Or reaching out to someone nearby to you and asking them to help keep you safe? 

I know this is scary and it feels like the end but this isn't the end of your story and you're not alone with these thoughts/feelings right now Heart

Youre not at all @Eden1717 Are you able to stay safe whilst talking to us? 

@Bree-RO I am trying to be safe for tonight at least i am still feeling terrible though. i really dont think i can hold out much longer. 

Hey @Eden1717 thanks for letting me know, you've been doing so well considering how low you have been feeling. What's happening for you right now?

@Bree-RO i just feel very bad i am not coping and i am planing things in my head. 

@Eden1717 I am super sorry to hear this but also really stoked you're online and chatting to us, you are so strong. If you are planning things, now is definitely the time to phone a helpline. I know you're not a fan of them, otherwise the next best step would be ED <3. Can you try the helpline at least once?

@Bree-RO i went on the kids helpline web chat maybe 3 hours ago it just made things a lot worse now i just feel even more hopeless and sure that i should end things. i regret talking to them. i am not going to ed that will also make things worse. i just want to curl up into a ball and cry. 

Hey @Eden1717, this sounds incredibly overwhelming for you and I’m truly sorry you feel so bad. I think you’re managing extremely well at the moment. We’re here to listen as you need. Heart

It is okay to cry, and if you want to talk about what's causing the pain we can listen on here as well <3 I am sorry you feel worse. Can you stay safe? @Eden1717