cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The Unimportant One

@lokifish Yeah, the crabby feelings hit hard and fast, makes them difficult to deal with at times. 

And thank you for your kind words, it does hurt when people close to me say mean things but I always want to give my loved ones a chance to explain their words before I lose it Heart

@scared01 Thank you so much, it is such a nice change having such positive communication. Everyone has been wonderful to me over the last few days and I will forever be thankful Heart

your most welcome @MilkyWay and im so glad to hear you like being here as well
hows your day been today?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because your WORTH it!**

@scared01 My day has been not too bad, a little stressful but I’ve only got the footy to blame for that Robot surprised 

I did some stupid stuff yesterday that I feel really terrible about today.

hey @MilkyWay did you want to talk about whats happening for you?
are you safe?

@scared01 I don’t think I can go into too much detail. I’m just feeling more alone than ever. I can’t even pretend to have a good time with other people anymore, so I’ve just stopped leaving the house. 

I’m safe for now, I’ve just hit a new level of self hatred. 

@MilkyWay I feel you Smiley Sad it's so easy to beat ourselves up over things we regret. One thing I've learnt though is to try and separate the behaviour from the person (which I'm much better at doing with other people than with myself Smiley Tongue) Just because somebody does a stupid thing, doesn't make them a stupid person. We are allowed to be human and are allowed to make mistakes. That doesn't make us stupid.

What do you think of that idea? Heart

@lokifish makes a lot of sense 

Highlighted

hello @MilkyWay
thats a pretty tough situation to be in for sure! would it help to join in with a fun chat tonight?

https://forums.au.reachout.com/t5/Getting-real-sessions/CHAT-Healthy-Eating-Aug-13/m-p/318431#M30324

i find its a good distraction and the more the merrier so would be awesome if you could join n with us too Smiley Happy