cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The consequences of being in the grey area

That's a really good way to clear your mind and thoughts @Nightruner23, and so glad you feel you can also talk to your friends and community and be open about this Smiley Happy

How have you been going recently dealing with all these emotions? Have you felt when you express them to other people, it makes you feel better at all?

@sweet_baking

Yea it makes me feel better and how have i been dealing with this emotions that good when i gwt bad new about my dad its like i want to cry it's every time like a few days my dad was in hospital i told my teacher i was close to crying 

@Nightruner23 that must be really hard for you Smiley Sad , how is your dad doing now? I think it's very natural to want to cry or be close to tears, especially if you get bad news when you're already down, so please don't try be too hard on yourself for it. Really glad you felt your teacher was someone you could trust to tell. 

@sweet_baking 

Not so good he is getting wrose he can't walk Smiley Sad 

Hey @Nightruner23 that must be so hard. We're here to listen if you want to let stuff out. Heart Here for you.

@Bree-RO i want to give up on life everything going on its getting to much 

@Nightruner23 there's definitely a lot going on. Are you able to stay safe tonight while we talk about it? A bit concerned about that last post.

@Bree-RO yea i will its a lot of stress and my body is hurting i haven't got sleep in a few days it's affecting me  Smiley Sad

So sorry sounds very sore. Have you tried any of the meditation apps @Nightruner23? If not I can link you to a few. There's some really good body scan exercises for pain.

Yea can yoi do thay for me please @Bree-RO