cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The consequences of being in the grey area

Sure thing Smiling Mind is awesome, also Mindfulness. Also want to highly recommend Jason Stephenson's youtube [click] for Meditations around pain. Let us know how you go with these Smiley Happy

@Nightruner23

@Bree-RO thanks @Bree-RO Smiley Happy 

Nope, she is done with me for life,the regret quotient inside me is quite high. I am trying to get it out of my system. I was kicked out with both the feet at the same time( read: even if it required the person who is kicking, falls down)

I am trying , but i curse myself a lot, in hindsight, i could have landed up with the girl of my dreams, there i am writing a post on how to forget her. Though the silver lining is, i saved a friend, i somewhat try and make her smile in  times of despair. As the old fable goes, whatever happens, happens for the good, i am trying to see what good is there in it for me , what does the almighty have in store for me . I just dont know and cant fathom why i went on this path of cheating and lying and deciet to a person who was honest to me.

Hey @guilty5691, it sounds like you are struggling with understanding how you behaved. It is really tough to figure it out sometimes, we are all human and we all make mistakes. I have been in a similar situation to you and I found it is easy to feel guilty and have thoughts that are not kind to yourself. Sometimes it is really hard to believe that you could cause someone so much hurt. It is nice that you did recognise a positive in all of this - helping your friend.

If you are feeling like you have been travelling on a path you do not want to be on, how can you divert your direction? How can you veer onto another path instead? The past has already happened, so what can you do right now?
—————————

Whether you think you can or think you can’t, either way you are right.
– Henry Ford

I'm so sorry to hear that @Nightruner23, it must be really hard. Please know that we are all here to talk to ❤️

I can understand how the stress is affecting your body this way and making it ache as well, how did you feel after those body scan exercises?

@sweet_baking i dont want to do the body scan exercises my legs and whole body is in to much pain Smiley Sad 

@guilty5691 i have lost my partner and my relationship she was done with me and blocked me on everything it takes time to heal this is a way ypu can better understand yourself and put that towards a new better relationship try not to think of the person or else it will make you feel more guilty and it will take longer to heal i can understand where ypu are coming from and the emotions ypu have. Give it time you will find the right person for you it may seem hard now but as time goes it will get easier amd the more ypu talk about it the better ypu will be because ypu are letting the emotions and all that out so it's not bottled up inside you. If ypu need us come and talk we are here to support you and listen ❤ are ypu doing self care to yourself. What is a way that ypu can try and make yourself more happier Smiley Happy 

Hi @Nightruner23, that's all good, it's about doing something that makes you comfortable and if those exercises aren't the way, then we can find something else ❤️

How are you feeling today? 

Very tired like i haven't slept Smiley Sad and you @sweet_baking