cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: The consequences of being in the grey area

@Nightruner23 I'm sorry it's been so hard on you. Stress does often exhaust the body unfortunately, have you tried any techniques to try get some extra rest?

I'm doing ok thank you! Have a major exam in a week's time though, so won't be on RO this week, which I'm sorry about! But please know that there is always someone to talk to here Smiley Happy

@sweet_baking im napping a lot more 

@Bree-ROthe youtube link links me to a mentos video, is this correct? Also the smiling mind and meditation link seem to be the same for me.. Smiley Happy

@Nightruner23is the napping helping any?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart

@Bee not really i still feel very tired at times Smiley Sad 

@Nightruner23 that's no good Smiley Sad
It's can be pretty draining feeling tired

Hi @Nightruner23 I'm glad you're getting more naps in, but totally understand how you still must be feeling really tired. 

How have you been lately? And have you been able to talk to anyone about your exhaustion?

Not yet i might talk to the doctor im in a depressed mood for a while now @sweet_baking

@Nightrunn23 It might be worth checking in with a doctor since you've been feeling low for a while. What do you think?

I think you're being very self-aware, and agree with you and @Bee that it may be a good idea to talk to a doctor. Have you gotten the chance to go see one since your message?