cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Think I might be suffering from borderline personality disorder

sounds good @Pasta
they are always there for you if/when you need and so is everyone on the forums too.
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

@Pasta I'm glad you are feeling better tonight. 

I just wanted to point out that you don't need to be "not okay" in order to give them a call. Sometimes it is actually better to talk about the things you are struggling with when you're in a better frame of mind. I hope this makes sense. 

@mspaceK yeah makes that makes a lot of sense but everything else that I'm feeling doesn't. Such a small thing having such a big impact on me is annoying really.

That's the power of anxiety unfortunately @Pasta . I too have obsessed over certain things that have happenned and replayed them over wishing I had done something different. The only problem is that it made me feel so much worse. 

I know it is so hard to accept what has happenned and move forwards (I struggle with this so much) but I think it is wise to try and learn from the situation and think about what we would do next time and consider it to be a learning experience rather than a failure. 

@mspaceK  I want to move on and forgot about all of this but I feel like if I would lose them, then it would be all for nothing, they seem like such an amazing person but I think they are facing their own problems atm

@Pasta Yes and that is really hard. Perhaps you're right and they do need time to sort out their own stuff going on right now. Perhaps you could send them a message saying that you value them as a friend and they can talk to you if you need and then leave it at that. Leave it  week or two and see what happens. What would you think about that? 

@mspaceK they've already told me that they don't like talking about their issues and I'm pretty sure that they don't want to talk to me anymore. 

Okay @Pasta . It sounds like they may need their own space for a while then. Smiley Sad 

@mspaceK I know and I have come to that conclusion as well but I can't help but worry for them, just want to make sure they are alright but they don't respond. Smiley Sad

Highlighted

I feel talking to others doesn't have the same effect as they do, it's weird I'm still confused how I feel about them. I want at the least to be friends but  I can't seem to think that some of these feelings I have are maybe more than just friends. Just wish they would say something like stop sending me messages or I need time to think, just anything.