cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Think I might be suffering from borderline personality disorder

Hey @Pasta 

How are you feeling today? I am glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better about the graduation now. I know there has been some great support hear about opening up, the fact that you are thinking about it is a great first step. Just take your time and let people in your life know what is happening for you when you feel comfortable. From what I have seen here you are really brave in sharing what is happening Heart  

@Claire-RO I think I'm okay today, I don't really know aha. I will try to let people know but it's quite difficult to trust idk. It's a bit easier to put everything into words rather than saying them alo

I know exactly how you feel, just know your not alone. I have been nothing but SELFLESS my whole life, only caring about others I forgot about myself. I’m 15 and I work and go to school feeling exhausted. People say I’m not stressed as such but I can’t figure out my emotions. I honestly don’t know how I feel at times.

Highlighted

Hey @Pasta 

I'm glad to hear you think you're okay! I agree with you that it is much easier to put feelings into words, rather than having to say them out loud. That's why it's so great that you're here and you can get things off your chest. Sometimes the more you practise finding the words to describe your emotions, the easier it gets to talk about it Heart 

@Heretorelate Thank you for showing others here that they are not alone! That's what this community is all about Heart 

@Heretorelate I know in a literal sense I'm not alone but quite often I am actually alone. I'm aware of others feeling the same, there are probably people I know who don't want to talk about just like me. It's just hard at times to be aware of all of this, it's hard to think straight when emotions and thoughts flood your head.

Yeah it's hard at times to even describe what's happening, even after its happened. It gets all too confusing and honestly annoying ahah. Hope you're feeling well. 🙂

Hi @Pasta,

That is understandable Heart I can definitely relate to this: "It's just hard at times to be aware of all of this, it's hard to think straight when emotions and thoughts flood your head.". When things are feeling really heavy it can feel isolating. In those moments, we will be here for you Smiley Happy

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here

This is all alot right now, I think I'm starting to realise what's actually happening tomorrow. 

Hey @Pasta 

How did today go? How are you feeling?

Heart

@Maddy-RO I really don't know how I'm feeling, everything is a bit much at the moment.

I graduated the other day and I'm not really understanding what happened I think idk. I think it will hit me this week with all the spare time I have because I'll be bored doing nothing. Can't tell if I've dissociated or what cause I'm not really feeling anything, sorta like a blur, kind of have to question if anything that's happened is real.