cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Think I might be suffering from borderline personality disorder

Hey @Pasta 

I want to let you know after reading through what happened that you did the right thing. It wouldn't be nice hearing everyone get involved and ask questions but I think it's really important for you to know that you 100% made a responsible decision. Is there anything that would help you when responding to everyone asking about the night that could let people know it's not something you want to discuss with everyone?  

@Bre-RO I really don't know, that's not really an issue anymore.

@Pasta I think that was a really responsible decision, and definitely the right thing to do considering alcohol was involved.

It's really important that the other person knows what they're agreeing to, and it was good of you to make sure.

I'm sorry that everyone's been asking questions..

Have they backed off a bit at least?

Highlighted

Hi @Pasta! I'm sorry you're going through this situation and that your friends are asking questions about what happened that night. Smiley Sad
But I feel like you made the right decision. I think it was a very responsible choice. I agree with @Tiny_leaf that it's a good thing that you listened to your instincts and made sure that you didn't damage the friendship or do anything that you felt was wrong.
I hope that the people asking questions will eventually move on.

I don't even want a relationship with someone, I just want someone to talk to and be there for me. I think I'm starting to fall back to where I once was, I think I'm starting to loose all progress I've made.

Hey @Pasta 

Just thought I'd check in. It sounds like this has really got you down and most people would feel the way you do if people were asking intrusive questions. You mentioned feeling like you've lost the progress you've made and are falling back to where you once were. Do you feel comfortable sharing more about what that means for you? 

We're here for you Heart 

@Bre-RO I'm feeling like I'm just back to where I was the first time all of this started happening. I'm just feeling really lonely again, like no-one is there for me. Lost, idk sad definitely, and now I hardly see anyone because I've finished school. And I guess everything I feared prior is now becoming reality. I know alone time is good but I think I've had too much, I really wish someone were here right now.

@Pasta  I'm so sorry that you're feeling so alone. Smiley Sad I find it can be really hard staying in touch with people, especially at this time of year.
Do you have any ways of communicating with anyone, such as through social media?
If you feel as though you need someone to talk to right now, do you think that a service like Kids Helpline or Lifeline would help?

Something that I also find helpful when I'm feeling lonely is to do something by myself that I wouldn't normally do with a friend. I like to go shopping or on walks by myself, and sometimes I do hobbies that my friends aren't interested in. It helps me take my mind off thinking about the things that I would do with a friend.

I feel like I can't do anything on my own, I feel like I can't even be alone. I'm never the centre of attention or try to get attention but I feel almost selfish for wanting to be around others needing attention. I just really don't feel like my self or normal when im alone, yet I'm can be so awkward in social situations. I really hope I can talk to my friend this weekend.

Hi @Pasta,

That's a really tough space to be in, on one hand not feeling like you can't be alone, and on the other hand feeling guilty for wanting to be around others Heart Did I understand that right? This is something I can remember feeling a few years back too, and such a hard feeling to hold Heart Completely understandable to feel how you are feeling right now Heart

You have mentioned you will be seeing your friend this weekend, how are you feeling about seeing them?

Check out our community activities calendar for November 2019 here