cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Think I might be suffering from borderline personality disorder

Hey @Jess1-RO that's exactly how I feel. Haven't confirmed if I'm seeing them this weekend, hopefully it works out. I'm looking forward to it, I just want to talk to someone about everything face to face, I think it will be reliving to get everything out.

Hey @Pasta,

Sounds like you know exactly what you need. I really hope it works out and you can see them this weekend. If, for whatever reason, it doesn't work out, do you think there is someone else you might be able to talk to, or another positive way you could support yourself through this time? 

Hey @MisoBear, I really don't know if I can talk to anyone else, I don't really know what I can or would do.

Hey @Pasta

That's okay. It may be something that you can slowly work out over time, and over time you can build up more supports too. When I feel lonely, sometimes I like to write in a journal or listen to a podcast. Is there something enjoyable you like doing? 

@MisoBear I generally just listen to music or watch YouTube.

Well it's been a while since I've put anything on here. I thought I was doing good, not needing support from others or relying on the forum, but here I am. I've just recently been experiencing some of what I used to, feeling drained, tired, random emotional out bursts. I'm fairly sure I know what has triggered this but would have to be more subconsciously than on purpose, if that makes sense. I really just want someone to be there for me atm, because it truly does feel like I'm all alone.

Hey @Pasta 

I'm around atm.

Hey @Tiny_leaf, been a while huh. How are you doing?

@Pasta not that great honestly.

Oh but i got a fish tank!!

How about you?

@Tiny_leaf yeah I could be doing better aha. Fish are always good, as pets and food 😂.