cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Think I might be suffering from borderline personality disorder

Hi @Pasta 

Its really hard when you take a massive brave step to tell someone that you need help and you want to talk to someone and you don't get the best reaction. I know that you said that you should have kept it to yourself, but it is so brave let your family know what is happening and tell us here. It probably doesn't feel like that right now. How did it go with your family? Did the KHL counselor provide some support?

I am really sorry to hear that you are feeling lonely, it is hard enough to feel that way let alone with everything else going on, I know that there are plenty of people here that have been through some similar things with friends, you are not alone we are all here to listen Heart

@Pasta I'm so sorry i wasn't around for you last night. I really hope you are okay and got through the evening. Are you okay today? 

@mspaceK that's okay, my afternoon wasn't too terrible. I didn't get much sleep, I guess I couldn't "shut off". I think I was having a panic attack during that time but I'm feeling better now, I don't know how I'm going to be tonight.

@Claire-RO nothing happened after all that I guess I just panicked and freaked out, not being able to control my thoughts. My mum told me later that night that she had booked an appointment for two weeks time to see a gp, I didn't really tell her how I was feeling or my thoughts just about anxiety and school being stressful. I called khl sunday night and really only talked about how to ask for help from my parents, mainly just saying to see someone.

I hate feeling like this, everything is confusing, I can't make any sense of the emotions I'm feeling, I feel like I'm about to cry but I don't want to.

It feels almost like a weight on my chest, keeping me down, like I can't move. Trapped by my own thoughts, the only real person stopping me is myself. If I were to stop trying to hide this all I would have a complete meltdown, I don't think I would be able to function. I think if I didn't stop myself I could cry for hours for almost no reason. The only thing distracting me right now is music as I lay in this darkness literally and figuratively.

Hi @Pasta 

I've just been catching up on this thread and I'm sorry to read that you have been struggling Heart 

You've done a really good job of describing what anxiety feels like and that's an amazing first step in understanding how to manage those emotions. Show yourself some praise for having the bravery and insight to seek help. It is the hardest step and you did it! 

I hope you were able to get some rest last night and have woken up to a better day Heart 

@Bre-RO not going to lie I didn't get much sleep last night, quite restless and woke multiple times during the night. Even waking up at one point crying for no reason. I also had another panic attack because I was thinking about the graduation ceremony and how fast everything is happening.

Currently on the bus and I feel like I'm about to cry, this is starting to effect me outside of my alone time. Not the reason why I feel like this but even just thinking about the future is starting to get to me.

Think I'm starting to have another panic attack, I really need to get a break from everything right now