cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Think I might be suffering from borderline personality disorder

I fear if I move on I will loose everything and everyone. My graduation is in a couple of weeks and everything is really stressful and exhausting for no apparent reason. Everything is happening too quick, I wish I could slow it down. Once we leave everyone will move on, I fear my friends will disappear and I will be in this state once again. I really just need someone that I know will stay, be there for me, I think this is why I'm reacting in such a way, maybe.

I don't know why but I just started crying for no reason, my head feels like it's about explode. The rest of me feels like a white noise, like static on old tv's.

@Claire-RO I am sorry for tagging you but I'm feeling so confused, everything is happening at once, it's like my emotions and thoughts are trying to make me do/feel something but nothing is happening, it's just making my head hurt, think I want to cry but I'm stopping myself. And everything else is just starting to be a lot

Hi @Pasta 
No need to apologise for tagging me Heart

I am just catching up on your posts. I am glad to hear that your mum has booked an appointment for you with the GP,  that is a good step forward. I can really feel how things are sitting with you at the moment. It can be so confusing and overwhelming when it feels like so many emotions are just ready to come out at any time. Even though you may though may feel so out of control, you are doing so well to keep on top of it all, especially when you are experiencing so much anxiety.  It can be really hard when you feel like everything is changing and losing relationships, the fact that you are focusing on positives is so amazing! 

When I feel like I am really overwhelmed and struggling and my mind won't stop thinking, I try to be kind to myself, for me I get outside to nature even just for a moment. What kind of things do you do when you are trying to show yourselves some kindness?

@Claire-RO I don't really know what I do for showing myself kindness, maybe taking photos but I haven't done that in a while, I just feel like everything is a bit much at the moment. Think I kind of just want to get away from everything

Think I might go for a ride with my camera, I don't know if I will take any photos though, but I'm really unsure if I'm feeling safe at the moment, I feel like I'm incontroll but I have this feeling that anything could happen. I don't know why I'm feeling like this, it's only affected me at night time but now it's school holidays there isn't much distractions I guess, it's effecting me now, in the day. I have this awful feeling in my chest, like guilt but it's not, I feel like I'm going to be sick.

Hi @Pasta,

Thank you for being open with us about where you are at. Taking photos can be a great hobby, and one that helps to bring awareness to what is around you. Other members have found photography a great distraction when feeling distress. Hoping you get to do a bit of photography today!

You have taken a really brave step when you mentioned feeling unsure whether you are able to stay safe right now. It is really important to us that you get the right help from services that can offer more one or one or crisis support if you do feel unsafe. We have spoken a bit about crisis and helpline support in this thread, so I am going to link these again for you: Kids HelplineLifeline and eheadspace. We don't provide crisis support, but these are three services that do Heart A lot of members here have said it has really helped Heart

I am going to send an email to check in, so keep an eye on your emails Heart

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

Just continuing our conversation back here @Pasta Heart

Do you have anyone around to support you today? 

Check out our community activities calendar for October 2019 here

@Jess1-RO no, not really Smiley Sad

Hey @Pasta Smiley Happy
I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to you before.. sorry
Just wanted to ask how you’re feeling today?