cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This a post

I have a lot of things in my head one is thinking about my past relationship and ex snd how she is going i don't know if it is bad im not to sure if it fuck you up physically emotionally mentally and wont able to get another relationship 

Highlighted

Re: This a post

Hey @Nightruner23, sorry to hear about these intrusive thoughts. Just because you have those thoughts about your ex doesn’t necessarily mean that you won’t be able to have another relationship. The main question you need to answer in that regard is whether you are ready for another relationship yet.

Are you getting any support regarding these issues (apart from RO)? It sounds like talking to someone could be beneficial to you. You could also try Kids Helpline on 1800 55 1800, or web chat here. Heart

Hey @Nightruner23

Thinking about your past relationship and how your ex is going is perfectly normal. From still loving her to I hate her and I don't ever want to see her again can be experienced. There's nothing 'bad' about these thoughts although try not to dwell on these too much because they will make you sad if you think about them for too long. If you find yourself thinking about it too much, try some distraction exercises or do something to you like. 

Im going to get help on Monday i can't stand it much longer @mrmusic

To be honest @LeoTheLion the hate qhat she has done to me emotionally and i shouldn't have known she wouldn't give a fuck about me. The first thing she did was to fuck me over by getting people involved and telling them to tell me to fuck off and her friends never liked me and she has lied about a lot of things she played me like a fucking toy once i had it she fucked off and let me all my shit i had for her and my stuff i asked her to look after she put it outside and so anyone could have taken it all i lost a few things from her im never going to see it again plus it really makes me think my do i get all the shit girls that fuck with me emotionally

Since it's such a hateful memory @Nightruner23, it's best to not think about it. I can see that you're getting more and more angry when you do think about her and what she did to you. Thinking about it doesn't change what she did, it won't make your pain any less. When you start to think about her, try to tell your mind 'stop' or 'don't' and immediately try to focus on another activity. 

She shouldn't have do it @LeoTheLion because of it makes it so hard to think that i will find someone else and that will treat me better

@Nightruner23  Please keep the number for Kids Helpline handy as they are available 24/7. Please keep us posted on how you go. Heart

Yea i will do you know how long it will take i want to do it at tafe because it's more better and i can be in a private place to talk about it @mrmusic

It depends on how busy they are @Nightruner23. Do you have a place at your home where you feel comfortable getting support?