cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: This a post

@Nightruner23 Yay for holidays! Smiley Happy
I'm sorry to hear about the bad news with your dad's mother. How is he going health wise?

How are you coping with everything?

Remember you're amazing just as you are Heart
Highlighted

Not to good tbh @Bee he is all over the place he is out of it I did practice self care today watched YouTube and games

Glad to hear you did some self-care @Nightruner23 ! That is very important to remember to look after ourselves when caring for others Smiley Happy
I'm sorry he's not doing so well

hello @nightrunner23
im glad to hear youve been doing some self care

how are you going? how is everything going for you physically?
**NEVER be afraid to ask for help because you're WORTH it!**

Hey @scared01 I'm going ok getting anyyoyed with my eyes but there not much I can I pulled a muscle in my lower back somehow I don't know what I did but it is very sore so I'm taking it easy and resting. How have you been @scared01

taking it easy and resting a pulled muscle sounds like a good idea @nightrunner23
maybe hot baths, heat packs and muscle creams will be helpful for you too

Hey @scared01 my back is better now thanks I haven't been on lately but I'm not going to be for a bit because my dad's mum just passed away today so I'm going over to the funeral for moral support for dad and to make sure he is alright and let him know that I'm there to listen so I'm off tafe on Wednesday this coming on for 5 days just to make sure I thought I would let everyone know the reason why I won't be online @Bee @Brendos94 @mrmusic ❤️

Hey @Nightruner23 sending much love and support to you during this time. I am sorry for your Family's loss Heart

hey @nightrunner23
im really sorry for your loss Heart please take the time you need to grieve as well

I'm sorry to hear this @Nightruner23 Condolences to you and your family through this time Smiley Happy